Monday, January 26, 2015

the pace and all that jazz


`
it's seems the holidays
came and went
we spent christmas in a hotel 
+
on the road
`
`
`
baby girl was invited to curl 
for the state
of Ohio
`
we were together as a family
that's what it's about
`
`
`
love
`
i have a article in the latest issue of bella grace magazine
{palms clasped}
thank you for the all the kind emails you continue to send
`
`
{kindness}
`
the pace is slower here at home
the pages of the calendar continue to turn
time doesn't wait
it just doesn't
`
`
`
passport applications are being filled out
life is twisitng and turning us 
in the most beautiful and confusing ways
i trust it
i am a faithful woman
{god fearing}
i continue to trust and roll with the process
`
`
i've been writing again
+
i bought a new journal
 with each whirl of my pen i feel 
the walls i've built as of late 
begin to crumble
{self love}
`
`
`
reading in 2014 wasn't great for me
i found books were a chore 
i had to step back
2015 i will allow the words to find me
`
`
`
{let go and love and all that jazz}
xo

Ps: i finally have a link to the right to subcribe to this tiny blog of mine.
`
`
`
bless
xo

10 comments:

Carol said...

Just read You Before Me and really like it.
Also enjoyed:
The Constellation Of Vital Phenomena, The Rosie Project, The Storied Life of AJ Fikry, The Orchardist, The Cat's Table,
and Lucky Us.

Becca said...

Hello friend...
I agree, the holidays were here and gone before I could get a handle on them. I think I am going to have to start now for next year! :-) Have you read The Light Between Oceans? I really enjoyed that read.

TiLa said...

congratulations again on Bella Grace...glad to have found your blog as a result of reading the magazine...I too didn't get much reading done in 2014, perhaps this year.

Margie said...

Congrats dear Christina. You express yourself in a simply glorious way. I know of no one who says things you feel, and wish to share, like you.

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and congratulation on your article in Bella Grace Magazine.

Such wonderful blessings

Love Jeanne

Margie said...

the art of hearing heart beats. jan phillip sendker

I think you will find it a perfect read, particularly when books seem less not more.

Relyn Lawson said...

Happy new year, my friend. And, congratulations!

gkgirl said...

happy new year, i have missed you.
:)

congratulations on your work in bella grace....that is fabulous!

i look forward to checking in with you more this year...i want to find my way back to the blog, to the release, to the connections that i had felt that i had made.
:)

Lisa Johnson said...

So happy to see you blogging again Christina! I've been following and enjoying your pictures on Instagram. : )

Elizabeth Halt said...

I just bought a new journal. I still had pages left in my last journal but every time I opened it, or skimmed through it, I felt a sort of heaviness. I finally pulled out the few pieces I wanted to save and threw all the rest away. Now I feel so much lighter.

Congrats to your daughter on the curling invitation! There is a curling rink here. Someday I plan to try it.