Monday, January 27, 2014

these days


 grocery shopping 
{at two stores}
with 
water and batteries purchased
+
ingredients for stew
+
potpies
`
a trip to the art store 
journals 
+
brushes
+
watercolors for me
`
i ordered this book
{can't wait for it to arrive}
currently reading
this book by John Williams
`
storm warnings and closings announced
{-37 below zero temperatures arrived}
{this is wisconsin}
`
even though we homeschool
{city schools closed}
the teen loves these wintery days
{reading in bed}
{knitting}
{shuffling around the house}
pj's and scarves 
{required attire}
`
these days
{i cherish them}

`
`
x.

9 comments:

Margie said...

Ah, as only you can say it my dear Christine. Always a clear, warm visual for your readers. Thank you for that.

Cathi said...

I'm always up for a cozy day! Enjoy each moment sweet friend! xxoo

Anonymous said...

This sounds perfect to me...except for the below zero temps!

Marilyn Miller said...

Sounds like a perfect winter day.

Margie said...

do not touch that book until after the catering job! you could be a no show. :)

Jeanne said...

I love your postings.
Keep warm and cozy and cherish the time with your loved ones.

Blessings

Jeanne

the habit of being said...

loved the goldfinch! and that yarn! those colors are so cheerful.

Kamana said...

acrylics for me. its fun playing.

Becca said...

Stay warm and cozy my friend! Oo…I'm going to have to put this one on my reading list!